Last updated 3/12/2010
Buckevolution.com and Buck Evolution LLC values its customers and respects your privacy, and seeks to earn your trust.
We collect information about you through our Site (www.buckevolution.com in an effort to improve your shopping experience and to tell you about our products, services, and promotions. Your trust is essential to us, and we are not in the business of selling or renting information about our customers to others. As described in this policy, we may share your information among our brands and, under certain circumstances, with third parties that provide services on our behalf or with whom we have partnered to offer a particular product or service.
What kind of personal information do we collect?
We may collect personal information from you, such as your name, e-mail address, postal address, phone number, purchase history, gender, birthday, and personal interests, when you visit our site. We may occasionally collect an individual's IP address to help identify an individual, gather broad demographic information about users of the Site, diagnose problems with our systems, and administer the Site.
How does Buckevolution.com collect this information?
As is true of most web sites, we gather and store certain information automatically, including Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser types, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and click stream data. This information does not identify individual users, and is used to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users' movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
To do this, we use 'cookies' or alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features such as storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits. We use a third party service provider which may collect anonymous information about your visits to the Site and may also use information about your visits to this and other Web site to refine our services. If you are concerned about cookies, the "help", "options" or "preferences" functions on most browsers will allow to limit or disable cookies altogether. However, cookies allow you to take full advantage of our interactive features, and we recommend that you leave them turned on.
We may also collect anonymous information about your interactions with us through the use of pixel tags (also called "web beacons" or "clear gifs"), which are tiny graphic images on the Site and in our e-mails. Pixel tags are now standard in the industry and help to us analyze our customers' online behavior and measure the effectiveness of our Site and our advertising. A third-party service provider also helps us in our use of these tools.
To ensure we are sending our e-mails to the right address, we may receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from us if your computer supports such capabilities. Last, to provide customer service, we might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. We also sometimes receive address information from these sources to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily.
Any personal information that we collect will be stored in secure servers hosted in the U.S. We will correct such information whenever possible and delete stale information on an ongoing basis and are very happy to hear from you to ensure that our information is as complete and accurate as possible.
How does Buckevolution.com use your personal information?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and improve your shopping experience. In particular, by using the Site, you agree that we may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To process and fulfill your order, including sending you e-mail to confirm your order status and shipment.
- To administer contests and other promotions.
- To help us learn more about your shopping preferences so that we can customize future shopping for you, improve our stores, and tailor offers and promotions to you.
- To help us address problems with and improve our site design, products and services.
- To enhance your shopping experience.
- To process merchandise returns.
- To analyze trends and statistics.
- To correct our records and make it easier to deliver your next purchase or communication more easily.
- To protect the security and integrity of the Site and our business.
- To respond to your requests and to contact you if necessary.
Does Buckevolution.com share personal information about me?
By using the Site, you agree that we may share your personal information in the following ways:
- We may share information about you with our service providers who manage our customer information and perform services on our behalf, such as, sending communications to our customers, validating addresses, and conducting surveys.
- We may share personal information about you to address a security, integrity, or legal threat to the Site or our business, including but not just limited to fraud protection and credit risk reduction, to protect our legal rights, and privacy.
- We utilize other companies and individuals as agents to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service.
- Whenever we share personal information with our agents, we restrict their access to only that information needed to perform their functions, demand that they provide a comparable level of protection for personal information, and require that they not use it for other purposes.
- In addition, if you choose to participate in any loyalty program in which Buckevolution.com and Buck Evolution LLC participates, such, special member-only offers, and VIP access to new product releases and the hottest trends. The information you authorize us to disclose may include your credit card number and the date and amount of your purchase, and may also include your name and other information you have asked us to provide.
How does Buckevolution.com keep your information secure?
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Google checkout as well Google checkout transmits the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
Security lies in your hands as well. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer. In the event of unauthorized use of your credit card, you must notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.
How does Buckevolution.com protect kids' privacy?
Buckevolution.com and Buck Evolution LLC is concerned about the privacy and safety of children when they use the Internet. We will never knowingly request personally identifiable information online from anyone under the age of 13 without prior verifiable parental consent. The Site is a general audience site and are not targeted to or intended for use by children. To carry this promise through, we do not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under the age of 18, you may use the Site only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
What about links to other web site?
The Site may contain links to third-party web site. All such site are independent from the Site and from Buckevolution.com and Buck Evolution; LLC has no control over and expressly disclaims any liability for such site or their contents. Our links do not constitute an express or implied adoption or endorsement of anything contained in the other site. Any transactions that take place between you and the third party are directly with the third party and Buckevolution.com and Buck Evolution; LLC will not be held responsible for any loss or damage that you may incur as a consequence thereto. Please read the privacy policies and terms and conditions posted on these other site before using the site or disclosing any personal information to the site. If you decide to access any of these sites, you do so entirely at your own risk.
You’re California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers of Buckevolution.com and Buck Evolution; LLC who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org